[TYPO3-dam] Antw: Re: X-mass goodies . . . almost . . .

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Dec 16 16:55:06 CET 2008

Hi Joe,

Glad to hear I'm not alone! :-)

You can install a tool like 'quixplorer'. Then you can try to apply the
patch manually by browsing to: /typo3/template.php

And changing line #1833 from:

return ($filename ? t3lib_div::getURL($this->backPath . $filename) : '');

into:

return ($filename ?
t3lib_div::getURL(t3lib_div::resolveBackPath($this->backPath .
$filename)) : '');

All the above is supposed to be in one line.

In essence you need to wrap $this->backpath with
t3lib_div::resolveBackPath()

This will work if you have 'write' rights to the typo3 directory. I'm
not sure how your hosting environment is set up . . .

Good luck!

Warm regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/