[TYPO3-dam] EXIF/XMP tags to DAM meta data

Jigal van Hemert | alterNET internet BV jigal at alternet.nl
Wed Dec 10 11:01:00 CET 2008

2008/12/10 Michiel Roos [netcreators] <michiel at netcreators.com>

> We're planning on the 'renaming' of most of the extensions and
> incorporating some of them into DAM.

I'll take a look a cc_metaexif with sv4. I think that exiftools is a nice
alternative (I haven't tested it yet), mainly because I am not sure whether
cc_metaexif will map the Microsoft properties to the right dam fields while
exiftools can be configured to do so quite easily.
Exiftools seems to be able to write meta data back to the files, which is
also a feature that is wanted for dam...

--

Met vriendelijke groet, kind regards,

Jigal van Hemert