[TYPO3-dam] readonly backend access possible?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Aug 7 01:20:00 CEST 2008

Steffen,

Thanks for your input;
I'm seriously astonished upon the existance of:
   options.pageTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints
especialy as I've not been aware of it;
guess your talking about:
http://support.typo3.org/teams/core/m/re-typo3-core-rfc-9109-enable-feature-in-element-browser-in-rte-like-in-normal-one-357243/

Question A: Do I get it right that #9109 is talking about the
EM (Element Browser) only? (vs. normal Fileadmin)
as #9109 is just talking about the EM;

Question B: connected to the above:
As you mention  > TODO: Integration in DAM as well.
Do I get it right that this should be a DAM-Team task then?

Thanks in advance, regards georg