[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.0.13 vs. DAM Trunk 1.0.101

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Sun Apr 27 15:05:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to this list since friday. Just discovered it existed :-)

The 1.0.13 release is a bugfix release to 1.0.11.

The 1.0.101 release that was almost put out by Rene still contains
some nasty bugs. When those bugs are fixed and the code is ready for
release, it will be released as version 1.1.

This is because there is more going on than just bugfixes. We can see
this when we diff the 1.0.11 and the svn trunk. Unfortunately we don't
have any svn history from when Rene was working on the code (before
the import into typo3xdev).