[TYPO3-dam] Edit the Labels in the backend ... How?

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Apr 17 20:46:18 CEST 2008

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> Cool Stuff Patrick,
>
> So that extension is is using a hook from TCE Forms.
>
> Thanks for the hint.
> BTW: Do you have a link to the 4.2 documentation describing the
> mentioned functionality as core-function ?

There's 3 ways !

To rename "TSconfig" in  a page TSconfig:

1- Edit page property
2- Go to tab Options
3- Enter the following line
    TCEFORM.pages.TSconfig.label.default = My TS Configuration
4- Save and close, Clear cache
5- Edit same page property and look at the label for TSconfig. Voilà !

Feature in the BT:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6346

Other ways:
TCEFORM.[table].[column].label =
LLL:EXT:my_ext/locallang_db.php:table.column
TCEFORM.[table].[column].label.default = New Label
TCEFORM.[table].[column].label.de = Neuer Feldname

The pending documentation page on the Wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_core_tsconfig

Have fun !

Patrick