[TYPO3-dam] DAM and BE groups

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Nov 28 18:45:54 CET 2007

Ben,

- Is the user allowed to edit tx_dam records in general? (include
access-lists)
- Are the Access Rights on the Media-Folder and the tx_dam records in
there OK for the user in question?

In other words: Is the user in question able to edit DAM Records in the
Media Folder via the Web>List Modul ?

another remark: did you by any chance install > uninstall > install dam?
this sometimes confueses DAM, as it then has 2 DAM-Media Folders ... ;-(

regards georg