[TYPO3-dam] dam_index and categories

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 22 11:23:45 CET 2007

Thomas Pilgaard Carlsen wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a problem with indexing. The categories I select in step 3 of
> the indexing interface does not get saved with the new dam record.
> This is quite frustrating when you process 50 files and have to
> manually assign categories to all 50.
>
> Does anyone have a fix for this?
>
> I use typo3 4.0.2 and dam 1.0.11 and dam_index 1.0.4.
>
>  Best regards,
> Thomas P. Carlsen

Hi Thomas,

Can you please post the steps you follow to reproduce the problem.
Please include the version of the dam, dam_index and TYPO3.

Also please try to reproduce this behavior with the latest dam from svn.
You can get snapshots here:
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

You want the 'latest' dam and dam_index.

If you can still reproduce the problem, then please open a dam bug on
the TYPO3 bugtracker: http://bugs.typo3.org/

Please state the 'steps to reproduce' in the bug.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos
--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/