[TYPO3-dam] DAM_frontend

Thomas Münch musi026 at wrzn18.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sat Nov 17 17:28:16 CET 2007

Hallo,

I want to use dam_frontend. The plugin DAM Frontend Filelist works fine, but
with the plugin DAM Frontend I have problems. Although I placed it four
times with different views I always get the message: "keine Kategorien
ausgewählt" (no categories chosen). But I've chosen categories. The
category tree is displayed. But when I chose a category I get this error
message:

DBAL fatal error: No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for:
"tx_dam INNER JOIN tx_dam_mm_cat ON tx_dam_mm_cat.uid_local = tx_dam.uid
INNER JOIN tx_dam_cat ON tx_dam_mm_cat.uid_foreign = tx_dam_cat.uid" (SQL
engine parse ERROR: No comma found as expected in parseFromTables(): near
"INNER JOIN tx_dam_cat ON tx_dam_mm_cat.uid_foreign").

Has anybody a hint?

Thanks

Thomas