[TYPO3-dam] DAM frontend

Thomas Waggershauser waggershauser at airware.de
Fri Nov 9 09:11:40 CET 2007

Ubs, wrong button ;)

what I wanted to say:

I'm seperating the basic functions from the plugin of the Filemanager
at the moment. The goal is a seperate library-extension for use in
different librarys. I think the data-modell is usefull for something
like this.

I hope to release this stuff in the next two or three weeks, right now
its still pre alpha.
Till than, I wont add any new features, but wenn released, help will
be very welcome!

Some missing Features in air_filemanager:

DAM categories
search in META data and whole files
copying / moving files and directories
localisation