[TYPO3-dam] Planned feature: Grouping of elements

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue May 22 11:42:31 CEST 2007

Hi all,

> sure, when having special group records you could assign them additional
> categories:
>
> * marketing press releases
> * product group A press releases
> * product group B press releases
> * ...

yes, I also like the idea of having dam group elements. You should be
able to create a group element and then add the DAM records belonging to
that group.

In addition, I think, there should be the possibility to chose if the
group record inherits the categories of its children (maybe via
checkbox) or if one wants to assign a new individual category (or even
in addition to the children's categories).

Regards,
Jochen