[TYPO3-dam] Searching the DAM from FE : another extension...

Laurent Verhoest Laurent.Verhoest at advoo.fr
Mon May 14 12:11:56 CEST 2007

Hi all,

First congratulations and a big thank you to Rene Fritz and all people
behind the DAM without whom nothing would have been possible ;-)

We have developped for a client (http://urbact.eu) an FE plugin that
allows users to search in the DAM based on categories. The plugin can be
used either to display a small form, either to display matching doc if
it has been set up in BE for a preset search.
Full doc can be found here :
http://urbact.eu/typo3conf/ext/advoo_dameasysearch/doc/manual.sxw

We have the agreement of our client to give back the developpement to
the opensource community, but do you think this extension is worth it
and should we publish it on TER ?

Best regards

Laurent Verhoest & Yoann Jean