[TYPO3-dam] DAM News + DAM 1.0.10 ???

Fabian Koenig koenig at bluhouse.de
Tue Mar 27 13:04:56 CEST 2007

Hi.

In the "Relations"-Tab of an News-Item,
there is a field to add Files to that news.

Normally (T3 4.0.1 + DAM 1.0.8 + DAM News 0.1.3), it work's without
problems,
but now (T3 4.1 + DAM 1.0.10 + DAM News 0.1.3), I can't add files to the
news.

When I add a file to a news-item and save, the files-box is empty.

And downgrading to 1.0.8 is a bad idea, because the 4.1-compatibility
was added in 1.0.9.

DAM News is an extension to disable the using of the
uploads/media-Folder in tt_news.

Normally, the file (fileadmin/foobar.doc) gets copied to uploads/media/,
renamed to foobar_01.doc and a link to uploads/media/foobar_01.doc is
added to the news-item.

With DAM News, I get a link to my "fileadmin/foobar.doc", NOT
"uploads/media/foobar_01.doc".