[TYPO3-dam] move / copy / clipboard

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sat Mar 24 00:23:38 CET 2007

Hi Jonas,

This took me some time as well to figure out. Options > Show Batch edit options
shows all you need. From a usability kind of perspective I would suggest to have
this very important feature available as some extra edit button for instance in
the top row of the table that holds the files. It does not really belong under
options.

gRTz

ben

--