[TYPO3-dam] How to config dam for a good usage?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Mar 23 18:19:03 CET 2007

Hi!
I installed dam some months ago and it's really nice. The only problem I
have is, i don't know, how to create a good configuration for BE user
access.
I want to create a big media database, where some people can upload
things into some areas and some people can download parts of them again..

Well if I use admin users they can access everything of course, but if I
use non-admin users they can't access anything :-/..

What to do? Is there any good doc about it?

Greetings
Andreas