[TYPO3-dam] DAM, RTE, <media> and ts_links

Davide Principi d.principi at nospamme.provincia.ps.it
Fri Mar 23 09:31:02 CET 2007

René Fritz ha scritto:
> The conclusion is, in principle the format <link dam:243> could be implemented
> because I override ts_links anyway. But I think the new <media> tag might be
> more flexible in the future.

[...]

> The media tag use the same parameters as the link tag. The question is, is
> that a good decision, or should another scheme be used for the media tag? The
> disadvantage of the link tag is that parameters have to be in the right
> order. A naming scheme for the paramters might be more flexible.

What do you mean with "more flexible"? New features?

Parameters would be nice on <link>, too, keeping compatibilty with
previous syntax...

Supporting a "traditional" <link dam:243> method excludes the new
"flexible" <media> solution? If not I think the first method has to be
implemented at first.

--Davide Principi