[TYPO3-dam] Converting traditional image field to DAM relations

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Mar 2 08:50:06 CET 2007

Davide Principi schrieb:
> Hi all,
> did somebody addressed the problem of converting the existing tt_content
> images and textpic to dam_ttcontent method?
>
> If not, I can write some code!
>
> I have a site that uses the traditional uploads/ approach and I'd like
> to switch to a  DAM-only configuration.
>
> --Davide Principi
> http://www.docweb.provincia.pu.it
>
> (see also
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-April/024470.html)
Hi!
well something like this would be cool!
But it would be very great, if the old upload method (just select the
file and upload) can still be used. If the uploaded images would be
indexed directly into a 'default' dam category, they could be
categoriezed later on.. editors in general want it as easy as possible..

Andreas