[TYPO3-dam] dam_downloads - future and features

Kinnen, Thorsten kinnen at meinke.de
Tue Jun 26 08:22:04 CEST 2007

Hiho.

That's a great idea. Typo3 with DAM is great thing and it would weight much heavier, if the FE integration would be better implemented. The dam_downloads extension is also a great extension. So I would like to back your suggestion. Additionally I would like to repeat my question from another article, if it would be possible to integrate the fe-user-rights-management to the dam. Maybe with a singleuser-option additional to the given group-management. This would extend the dam_downloads extension as well. If you could display all entries assigned to an fe-user (or a fe-group as well).

With greets from Neuss,

Thorsten Kinnen