[TYPO3-dam] [DAM] Schema description 'fe_group' version 1.0.100 !

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Jun 5 22:42:29 CEST 2007

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Andreas Otto wrote:
>> Hello Andreas,
>>
>> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>>> Maybe I can perform some tests with nightly versions..?
>> If there were any.
>>
>> Since René doesn't like to use SVN the DAM stuff in the TYPO3xdev is very
>> outdated.
>
> Hey,
>
> Best is to report to Rene. He promised to release a RC2 after his holiday which
> was like 6 weeks ago.
>
> gRTz
>
> ben
Hi!
During my work with TYPO3 I learned an important fact about programmers
that I have missed before: "It's ready when it's ready". If you think
somehow else you might get a serious problem with some developers so I
want to be friendly and accept this - especially if the programmer
doesn't get (much) money for the development of an open source program.
Another point is, that i don't want to get people to lose fun when
coding for TYPO3. If you have to hurry on something where you don't get
anything back, because someone wants it to be ready then it isn't worth
doing it.

So I like to offer my help and yeah.. There is a serious problem. But I
won't try to insist on a solution today ;)

Greetings to everyone :)
Andreas