[TYPO3-dam] Showing image/filelink just with typoscript

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jun 1 16:03:38 CEST 2007

Hi Jonas. I wrote a small userfunction a couple days ago that can get info
from the DAM records using Typoscript, as I needed a way to set the
title/alt attributes of the image, to the content of the DAM records
alt/title field.

If you are interested, I can send you a copy?

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1180681482.25802.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...