[TYPO3-dam] DAM and Indexing Files BE-User

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Jul 25 02:14:53 CEST 2007

Jos Schipper [Netcreators] wrote:
> Hi Knut,
>
> Did you give the BE-Users the right permission to the Media Sysfolder in
> your tree?
> They must have a DB Mount to the Media Sysfolder i believe.

And the rights to write in there;
You can easily test this by SU>BE-User >> goto  sysfolder >> edit and
save one of the records;

In addition-1: you might want to turn on the debugging mode in the
DAM-Extension Configuration which will provide you with helpful information;
In addition-2: you might want to install Frizen's helpful cc_debug
Extension;

hth georg