[TYPO3-dam] Any new news?

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Fri Jul 13 20:55:49 CEST 2007

Thank's for the news.

Just before you post your message, I wanted to ask in the mailing list
about René's news. As we could not read anything about him since March,
I was wondering if he had health problems or something worse.

With your info, I am glad to hear he's still alive. :)

Thank you René for what you did for us :)