[TYPO3-dam] [DAM] Schema description 'fe_group' version 1.0.100 !

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Jul 12 09:14:09 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer wrote:

> Hi!
> During my work with TYPO3 I learned an important fact about programmers
> that I have missed before: "It's ready when it's ready". If you think
> somehow else you might get a serious problem with some developers so I
> want to be friendly and accept this - especially if the programmer
> doesn't get (much) money for the development of an open source program.
> Another point is, that i don't want to get people to lose fun when
> coding for TYPO3. If you have to hurry on something where you don't get
> anything back, because someone wants it to be ready then it isn't worth
> doing it.

Andreas,

It's true that it's ready when it's ready.

During my life as a programmer, working on projects that have multiple
contributors . . . . I have learned that it pays to keep the public SVN
up-to-date.

That's not asking a lot in my humble opinion.

Share the source and people will work on it!

Kindest of regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/