[TYPO3-dam] Any new news?

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Jul 10 17:16:48 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Michiel Roos [netcreators] schrieb:
>> Is it time for a fork? Or a project manager with more time?
> I asked in the dev mailinglist if somebody can fix some bugs.. I mean
> DAM is really some important part of TYPO3 and I think at least the bugs
> should be fixed if possible. Unfortunatly I don't know enough about T3's
> internal APIs, etc to be able to do this..
>
> Andreas
Andreas,

I feel your pain.

I know how to apply a patch. I will make a patched version of the RC-1
available on our site under . . .

. . . http://www.netcreators.com/development/dam/

Community service . . .

A fixed version is now up for 5473. More to come. Please bug me about
this if I don't move fast enough. I want the DAM to move faster too.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/