[TYPO3-dam] strange problem with dam 1.1beta and 4.1b2

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Mon Jan 15 22:11:59 CET 2007

Hi there !

Currently I'm testing the new dam from colorcube with typo3 4.1beta2
and experiencing a problem: whenever a image is newly attached to
a dam field in a table, the entry in the tx_dam_mm_ref table does
not contain a ident. The field is empty.
If a set them manually with sql the filed is left intact during
save operations of the ce.
Is that a known problem? Or a fault in my system?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15