[TYPO3-dam] reference index update

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Tue Jan 2 16:54:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I just upgraded my typo3 version to 4.0.4 and according the tutorial on
http://webempoweredchurch.com/no_cache/support/tutorials/
  it is advised to update the reference index in the DB Check tool.

If i click check now, i see a lot of dam records that need to
upgrade... We have lots of items in our DAM that are sorted by their
name. And it is impossible to redo them(+3000 items)

so can i click on update? what does it do?, or should i just leave it
this way. the tutorial on typo3 doesn't mention the step.

Greets

nicoo

--

Nico Potvin