[TYPO3-dam] Files with string "--" in filename not editable?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Fri Feb 23 18:32:25 CET 2007

Hi,

I just noticed a strange behavior with DAM 1.1beta04 on typo3 4.1RC2. I indexed several files and they showed up as regular in the DAM-file module - but one of the files was not editable (the pencil didn't show and editing was not available in click-menu) and was wondered about that.
Then I had a quick look at the filename and noticed that it contained '--' for what reason ever and I renamed the file with the DAM rename functionality (which works fine). After renaming the file it finally was editable. After adding '--' to any other filename - the file wasn't editable anymore. So files containing '--' somehow cause a bug/misbehavior.

Example:
'my-file-name.jpg' => editable
'my--file-name.jpg' => not editable

Just wanted mention it :)