[TYPO3-dam] Wish: Integrate dam with magic image upload

Daniel Thomas dt at dpool.net
Wed Feb 21 08:03:59 CET 2007

Hi there,

>> It would be nice if images uploaded via the magic image popup
>> would be
>> integrated into the dam lib, so you can use them later on and
>> index them...
>>
>> As soon as they have been indexed, they could be moved into an other
>> folder...
>
> Sound good but what is the "magic image popup"?

Really? I think it sounds terrible.
It probably takes ages to implement and seems to run against the main
target group for users which might benefit from a full-featured media
management system. They are people with a need for an organised
representation of their media content. I can really imaging that
those are the people which fill their website by dragging images from
other sites on the web.

Regards

Daniel