[TYPO3-dam] Creating Reference in a RTE-Field

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Mon Feb 19 15:09:43 CET 2007

Hi Stefan

What you want to do is currently not possible.

To make it possible DAM needs to modify TYPO3's HTML processing of RTE
content.

That means <a> links needs to be converted before it will be written into the
DB.
This could look like

<link dam:235>Link Text</link>
<link dam:photos/abc123.jpg>Link Text</link>

Each time the RTE edit the content an <a> tag must be created and before
rendering also an <a> tag needs to be created.

This is on the todo list. I'll have a look if it's possible to include it into
the 1.1 release, but I can not garantee.

René

On Monday 05 February 2007 14:38:44 Stefan Völker wrote:
> Hello Subscribers,
>
> i have some FlexContentElements (TV 1.3.0), and each Element has a
> RTE (rtehtmlarea) - Section in it.
>
> I really tried a lot, but i was not able to link to (e.g) a PDF-File
> as reference.
>
> Means, if i link to a PDF, and later change the File over DAM's
> "Media->File", the Link in the Frontend directs to the "old" File.
>

> Can anybody help me here?
>

> Stefan.

COLORCUBE
digital media lab