[TYPO3-dam] DAM Development Model

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Feb 15 22:37:29 CET 2007

Hi Rene,

Thanks for your post from me too. I share Ollie's support pledge. Andreas can
help you out putting DAM in SVN. I am sure many developers would want to
contribute as the importance of DAM is widely recognized. Even I know how to use
SVN to update the calendar-base templates ;-)

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation