[TYPO3-dam] bug : DAM beta 1.1 with DBAL extension

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Thu Feb 8 15:19:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I have followed the instructions of this thread
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-dam/2007-January/000815.html

Without the DBAL extension, the hack works fine... but with the DBAL
activated, I get this kind of error when I try to filter the medias with
a DAM category.

DBAL fatal error: No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for:
"tx_dam_cat, tx_dam LEFT JOIN tx_dam_mm_cat AS tx_dam_mm_cat_a ON
tx_dam.uid=tx_dam_mm_cat_a.uid_local " (SQL engine parse ERROR: No join
table found in parseFromTables()!: near "tx_dam_mm_cat AS
tx_dam_mm_cat_a ON tx_dam.uid=tx_")

Strange ? Does anybody have seen the same error ?