[TYPO3-dam] DAM and 4.1

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Feb 5 12:33:05 CET 2007

Hi Karl,

Great you did all this work. That is something the DAM needs. I have a test
install where I have hopefully configured everything correctly. Everything seems
to work great except for attaching the categories to DAM elements. Categories I
have attached before are still shown though.

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation