[TYPO3-dam] DAM and 4.1

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Fri Feb 2 17:15:07 CET 2007

Hi!

Patric Pesch wrote:
> Hi and thanks for testing.
> Can you perform an other little test?
>

>> I think what is missing is adding the tables of $select['enableFields'] to $queryParts['FROM'] in class.tx_dam_querygen.php function getQueryParts.
>> (I did a hack and I add 'tx_dam_cat' to queryParts['FROM'] if is in array of enabled Fields)
>>
>> [Hack at line #437]
>> if(isset($select['enableFields']['tx_dam_cat'])){
>> 	$queryParts['FROM'] = 'tx_dam_cat, ' . $queryParts['FROM'];
>> }
>> [/Hack]
>
> There's a bug in DAM 1.1 beta 03 (i think). With the beta i also wasn't
> able to sort with categories. Can you change the line and try again?
> Perhaps it works.

Yes, the list module works after applying the hack.

I combined the changes for 4.1, this hack and two other bugfixes into a
small "package" (includes documentation of the changes I made).

Download is here:
http://www.kekiel.de/fileadmin/downloads/dam/dam_1_1b3_patches_typo41.zip

This archive contains only the updated files (not "real diff-files").
You have to use the DAM 1.1 beta3 from Rene´s site
(http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html) and overwrite the files with the
files from the archive.

Greetings,
Karl-E.