[TYPO3-dam] I'm searching a good DAM Gallery

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Sat Apr 7 17:50:26 CEST 2007

After a hard work, I am happy to share my work and release (for Easter)
a new photo gallery based on the DAM.

version : 0.7
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1%5Bview%5D=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1%5Bsword%5D=eco_gal

The objective was to make this gallery simple to use (in the backend and
in the frontend), easy to maintain (add - delete pictures).

And for the enduser, it has to be a lot of fun to use it...

I let you evaluate the work in the real life (website still under
development until may 07):

http://www.essayeca.ch/fr/galerie.html (full version)
http://www.essayeca.ch/fr/liens.html (only the player - temporary link)

This is a first upload, it may contains bugs !

To use the extension correctly, you have to satisfied the following
dependencies :
- jquery : http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jquery/
- xtemplate : http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/xtemplate/
- php 5
- typo3 4.1
- dam beta 05 : http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html

A litte DAM documentation is provided also at :
http://ecodev.ch/typo3ext/eco_gal/install-dam.php

Comments are comming as soon as I have time...

The gallery has been tested on :
- Firefox 2
- Safari
- IE 6

But not on IE7, as I am "victim" of a not registred version of Windows
XP (...)