[TYPO3-dam] I'm searching a good DAM Gallery

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Sat Apr 7 00:23:21 CEST 2007

Hi Markus

Markus Wüllenweber пишет:
> Hello,
>
> i'm searching a good dam gallery. The following features should it have.
>
> - displaying picture description or user definied description fields.
>
> -And when i create a new gallery that i could attach a picture-/dam category to a gallery that all pictures from this gallery will be displayed.
>
> -A very good feature will be when i have the possibility to add a mark / watermark to every picture.
>
> Is there any extension like that? Thanks a lot!

there  is no DAM gallery with this set of features

I made a comparison of galleries  for a project (+ means OK, - not OK
for me, ? not clear)

DAM Gallery weeaar_dam_gallery 0.3.1 278/154 Beta
+
images by DAM category
but looks not 100% ready

DAM aware Photogallery kdo_dam_photogallery 0.2.0 899/290 Alpha
-
own categories

damd_gallery damd_gallery 0.0.2 147/65 Alpha 03.03.2007
+
example http://www.dropin-shop.ch/galerie/bild/img-1343.html

DAM Photo Gallery hl_dam_gallery 0.6.0 0.6.0 Local 1179/526 Beta
?
add by one image
FE plugin, that extends existing elements (image, text /w image) to a
fully featured gallery. Can also be used as a replacement for the
showimage-popup window.

DD DAM Gallery dd_dam_gallery 0.0.2 934/602 Alpha
-
too old

Photogallery Extension key ( ce_gallery ) State beta, 09.10.2006
?
category selection bad (because no categories tree)

Devable Image Gallery Extension key ( devable_gallery ) State alpha
02.10.2006
?
no documentation

Gallery based on DAM Extension key ( dam_gallery ) State alpha 04.04.2007
-

MM DAM - FEFileList mm_dam_filelist
http://typo3.org/documentation/docum...1/1/#id3412023
?
category selection bad (because no categories tree)

Reagards,
Valery Romanchev
www.typo3lab.com