[TYPO3-dam] Problem with 1.1beta05: text-file editing doesn't even work in classic filelist module

Matthias Kall matthias.kall at web.de
Mon Apr 2 00:05:45 CEST 2007

Hi List,

the only reason why I kept the classic filelist module switched on was to edit textfiles like stylesheets etc.,
everything else works fine with media>file.
With the new version of DAM however, this doesn't work anymore. I didn't dig deep into it yet, but I think it's
caused by 't3lib/class.t3lib_extfilefunc.php' being xclassed by DAM, where file edit isn't implemented yet.

If this is a reproducable problem I will post it to the bugtracker.

Does anybody have the same problem? Is there a workaround (besides editing textfiles on the shell)?

Greets

Matthias