[TYPO3-dam] ce_gallery, dam categories and a little bit of be user permissions issues

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Mon Sep 18 21:53:12 CEST 2006

Hi Brian,

I'm trying to do exactly the same. The only thing I accomplished so far is
change the default category view into a tree view by integrating the
ch_treeview extension with ce_gallery. (really only changing the file
flexform_ds_pi1.xml of ce_gallery with what's in the manual of ch_treeview
and of course installing ch_treeview.)

Now I still have to get the permissions right, but maybe that will be easier
now since the flexform_ds_pi1.xml file conatins a field
<foreign_table_where>ORDER BY tx_dam_cat.title</foreign_table_where> now.
Would it maybe be possible to check the userpermissions there. Or is that a
really stupid idea?

Eduard