[TYPO3-dam] [TYPO3-dev] DAM in Subversion now

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Sep 2 19:40:17 CEST 2006

Hi René,

René Fritz wrote:
>> we just put the DAM into TYPO3xdev to make it easier for everybody to
>> contribute. Please add your patches and suggestions to the bugtracker
>> (project tx_dam) so we can take care of them.
>
> Which version is that?
> I still don't think that it makes sense until the version 1.1 is released.

Why not? I think it has several advantages: Everybody can easily make
diffs between different versions to find out about the changes,
different people could provide bugfixes to the stable branch, new stuff
would already be visible as soon as it's commit, and not only when new
versions are released.

> Anyway, DAM 1.0.5 is released.

It'd be great if you could commit it to the DAM_1.0 branch in SVN.

cheers
Ingmar