[TYPO3-dam] dam cron indexer tells me it has indexed something, yet nothing is indexed

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Sep 1 02:58:25 CEST 2006

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> in Beitrag mailman.1.1157032801.23982.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de
> schrieb Tanja Pens unter tanja.pens at gmx.de am 31.08.2006 15:45 Uhr:
>
>> As you see there is a problem with the last foldername. I suggest it's
>> the _ which causes the problem, but in other cases it works fine
>> although the underscore is there. A dirty workaround is to rename the
>> folder.
>
> Looks like the Ü is making trouble...
>

> Olivier

I think the space is the problem....
I believe that typo3 doesn't allow spaces, however the FS does.
When when you FTP something to the webserver... the system will break...

I don have 'some' spaces if I remember, but just nothing get's indexed...

I think the 'dirty' solution is the best for you Tanja...

Ries