[TYPO3-dam] BE users cannot index uploaded files. Was: Indexing I

Paolo Nugnes paolonu at libero.it
Wed Oct 25 03:08:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

just like Guido i found that my BE users can't upload files and find
their files suddenly indexed just like as i do as an admin.
Sometimes it happens (always like Guido) that those files become indexed
the moment i visualize them as admin.
Is there a configuration that I miss? Cause i really didn't find
anything helpful.
Even a link to a doc can be usefull to me.

Thx everybody
Paolo Nugnes