[TYPO3-dam] clean up of media types

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 30 19:02:48 CET 2006

Hi Rene,

I am quit impressed with how the tools section looks and functions now. One
thing I do not understand is the cleanup of mediatypes (This function cleans up
the media types browse tree and remove non existing types) just empties the
whole tree. There is no way to get the media types back. I emptied all tables
and indexed again. That was the only way to get the media types back.

I assume this is not the way it is supposed to function. Am I right?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation