[TYPO3-dam] DAM FE search

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:31:30 CET 2006

Hi everyone!
After playing a litle during these days with the downloads extension I have
managed to do what i want, but i still have 2 problems/missconfigurations :
- How can I include the children categories in the search? For instance
having a category called English with the subcategories American and
British, I would like that when selecting "English" it would also look for
in the categories American and British...
- How can i display only once the files that belong to more than one
category? If a file belongs to three categories I would like to have it
displayed only once, not once for every category it has. I thought it could
be for the way it looks into the mm_table in the database, but I haven't
found it in the code yet...

Ideas?Advices?

Thanks alot for your help.

Héctor