[TYPO3-dam] Jobs #3

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Nov 28 10:14:21 CET 2006

René Fritz wrote:
>> I have checked quit a lot with Opera and Firefox2 on linux and I did not
>> come across any CSS problems yet. Al is done pretty nicely even the
>> previous next buttons have a title attribute. As most of the backend stuff
>> is styled by tables not to much can go wrong across browsers.
>
> Ok. Fine.
>
>> The only thing I did notice is that there is some space below the Field
>> Selector caused by some spacer element that shouldn't be there. Talking
>
> I can't remember if I did it with intention. I'll have a look.
>
>> about those options in the list module. It would be cool if they would stay
>> unfolded when you choose some options. When you click something now all
>> extra fields are collapsed again. Could you fix that?
>
> I would like too see that too. I'll try

Hi Rene,

It would probably be difficult to achieve. Unless.......you were using AJAX.
Never mind AJAX. I could do without the show/hide thingie anyway as it makes it
less usable right now.

>> Are all images skinnable now by the way? It would be nice if the images
>
> Yes.
>
>> would also reflect the skin that is used. I must say I like the icons you
>
> That's to be done by the skin, isn't it?

It integrates pretty well now. Some icons are different and some of the styling
is different form the default skin, but actually it looks quite good.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation