[TYPO3-dam] mmforeign

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Nov 27 07:03:12 CET 2006

René Fritz wrote:

Hi René, hi Michael,

>> come back. It's really hard to discuss, it's really hard to motivate
>> oneself to contribute.
>
> Exactly. 10 weeks available solution to a 'main problem' and nobody gave
> feedback. Just to take this example. I call this motivating too.

René, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Michael in this point. There
has been little to no information on the progress of this project. Even
if trying to contact you by PM it seemed to be unlikely to get a response.

So why do you expect to get feedback if people know that you might not
reply?

my 2 cents
Ingo

P.S: Nevertheless it seems development is underway again, welcome back!