[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta01 for download

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Sat Nov 25 10:57:10 CET 2006

Hi Karl-Ernst,

> The dam_downloads plugin by Daniel Thomas has a DAM FE search (though
> the plugin is not really well documented...)
>
> Currently I´m coding a modified (re-build) version which offers
> selectable categories and search in this subselection.
> Early alpha-stadium may be reached next week...

PLEASE contact and send your modifications to Daniel Thomas or whoever is maintaining the extension now and DON't upload a new extension to TER - even if it is easier. It's really bad community-practice to simply upload 'advanced extension xy' or 'modified extension xy' instead of collaborativ improving allready present extensions under their allready known extension key.

Thanks.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch