[TYPO3-dam] DAM FE search

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:12:07 CET 2006

Hi everybody!

I´m working right now in the same and till now I'm checking how these
plugins work, but till now nothing clear :(.
I'm trying right now with dam_downloads, but it seems not to work. I thought
it could be tha pid field in the configuration, so I changed it to the media
sys folder, but nothing improved...Am I missing some configuration step?It
also displays the text in the search nutton in German, although default
language is English :S.....

Thanks for your help!

<b> Héctor </b>