[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta01 for download

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Fri Nov 24 11:46:57 CET 2006

Hi Fabian!

Fabian König wrote:
> nice one!
> it works good and i like it.
> GO RENE! GO RENE! GO RENE! :-)

+1 !

> what did i have to do for you to get a Frontend-DAM-Search in the next
> version?

The dam_downloads plugin by Daniel Thomas has a DAM FE search (though
the plugin is not really well documented...)

Currently I´m coding a modified (re-build) version which offers
selectable categories and search in this subselection.
Early alpha-stadium may be reached next week...

> (NO, sorry, i'm NOT female.. and i'm NOT rich.. ;-))

Sometimes I think the "TYPO3-coder-world" is the wrong place to be:
Females and rich persons are really rare :-(
Maybe I quit my job and change into fashion business... :-)

Btw.: I know that there are others who used and modified dam_downloads
too - anyone listening? What´s up with your versions?

Greetings,
Karl-E.