[TYPO3-dam] indexing has stopped working

Andre Daley tech at mosaiclife.org
Wed Nov 22 16:28:54 CET 2006

Rene,
it only happens with the DAM file module. Itried reinstalling the extension
but the same thing happens

Andre
"René Fritz" <r.fritz at colorcube.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.44348.1164209025.30218.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...

> It gets to about the percent of the 200 files before it stops. In addition
> the file module does work it serves up an index.php page to open rather
> than being able to view the page in the browser.

Do I understand you right that the file module don't work and the browser
want
to download index.php? If that's so you may have a problem with your
installation.

René

--
COLORCUBE