[TYPO3-dam] indexing has stopped working

Andre Daley tech at mosaiclife.org
Wed Nov 22 15:57:58 CET 2006

Rene,
Thanks for the response

I have DAM 1.0.5, DAM index 1.0.3, DAM categories 1.0.3, metaExtract: EXIF &
IPTC 1.0.1, metaExtract: PDF 1.1.0, running on TYPO3 4.02, ph 4, MySQL
4.0.26.

The only change related to the DAM is I tried the DAM download and  DAM
filelist extension. I also removed the
It gets to about the percent of the 200 files before it stops. In addition
the file module does work it serves up an index.php page to open rather than
being able to view the page in the browser.
Thanks again for the help

"René Fritz" <r.fritz at colorcube.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.43687.1164197170.30218.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...
Do you have more info's?

What did you change? Which version? After how many files do the indexing
stop?

René