[TYPO3-dam] Folder to Category when indexing

Stefan Kreisberg stefan at nospam-linkfactory.dk
Wed Nov 22 15:56:01 CET 2006

Hiya,

Thx for the new beta release - great to see things moving again!

Anyone know of a prerequisite I may be missing to get the folder to category
indexing to work?

I have folder name "pages" and a category by the name "pages" - all elements
get indexed allright, but no categories assigned :-(

Any hint getting me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated ;)

Running Typo3 4.0.2 with the latest beta01

--

vh Stefan Kreisberg, a.k.a. Strato