[TYPO3-dam] Newbie Question - Categories

Jozef Uhliarik uhliarik_jozef at ztsnam.sk
Tue Nov 14 06:58:25 CET 2006

It is interesting. All is OK next day after install. It is needed to wait.

"Nico Potvin" <nico.potvin at kandesign.com> píse v diskusním príspevku
news:mailman.24738.1163429213.30218.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...
hi

You have to click with your mouse on the categories icon, then wait a
little and the menu appears..

The right-mouse click doesn't work with the categories plugin.

does this help?

nico